Audioslave Cochise Vocal Cover!!!

Humidfume

Hey guys! Constantly being compared to Chris Cornell, so I thought I'd cover one of my favourite tracks by Audioslave.

Personally I think I sound nothing like the guy, his voice makes me sound like a fucking joke in comparison.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers x

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, dude, you nailed it! I was listening to it out loud and my girlfriend said to me something along the lines of 'I didn't know you liked Audioslave...', she didn't notice it was a cover until I actually told her! :lol:

Honestly, dude, you nailed it! I was listening to it out loud and my girlfriend said to me something along the lines of 'I didn't know you liked Audioslave...', she didn't notice it was a cover until I actually told her! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's hilarious hahahaha :D

I love Chris's voice and have such respect for his ability. I honestly cannot consider myself even close to his talent, so thank you so much for being so kind, regardless of how much I don't agree with you hahaha :D

No worries man, I just totally dig your voice, there aren't enough singers around, especially in metal/prog, with your kind of gravelly Chris Cornell/Daniel de Jongh kind of tone, it's awesome! :D

Thanks man for doing the cover!
The scream at the end has great power, sustain
Just proving once again your vox is killer