Meshuggah

a funny fact about the whole metallica inspired meshuggah and vice versa thing,my music teacher in 7th 8th and 9th grade played drums in meshuggah til they released their first demo Psykisk Testbild,in fact they used to cover every song on the whole ..And Justice For All Album,something which you can hear is quite obvious on the Contradictions Collapse album.

a funny fact about the whole metallica inspired meshuggah and vice versa thing,my music teacher in 7th 8th and 9th grade played drums in meshuggah til they released their first demo Psykisk Testbild,in fact they used to cover every song on the whole ..And Justice For All Album,something which you can hear is quite obvious on the Contradictions Collapse album.

How weird, i've been listening to "And justice for all" this last week and noticed that exact same thing!

Been listening quite heavily to "Nothing" through last week, uptil today. Pretty much a solid cd, not really any bad songs on it. Didn't like it at first when I heard it some years ago. But now, wow!
I and DEI is my favourites. Catch 33 also... thumbs up! Not to mention Chaosphere, that one's really a punch in the face. Contradictions Collapse, very, very, very, nice, (except Kidmans vocals are pretty :erk::ish at times)

Hell, all of their stuff = awesomeness.

actually it´s Fredrik Thordendal that handles the mic on CC,Jens plays guitar

Sol Niger Within is probably one of the best and most 'out-there' albums I have heard in my waking life! Almost makes some of the Meshuggah material sound ordinary by comparison, which is saying a lot!