Meshuggah...

Meshuggah are a terrific band. Last album left a little to be desired but other than that I've always liked them a great deal...damn good live as well.

good !!
I hear some killer insane reviews about Meshuggah!
I have check Meshuggah - Chaosphere , and I 'm agree with the reviews.... their structure music really cool!

And I have check solo from their guitarist Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defect - Sol Niger Within, and really really kick asss...
recomended for all musician!
Hear Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defect - Sol Niger Within - this is the best music teacher in the world!!

MATH METAL RULESSS!!!

they took 4 years to bring out a crappy album
luckily there's destroy erase improve and they can be forgiven

Originally posted by Soilent Goat
Meshuggah are a terrific band. Last album left a little to be desired but other than that I've always liked them a great deal...damn good live as well.

I saw them in concert with Tool, in my opinion I wasn't too impressed. Each song sounded the same with just a little twist to it. Nobody seemed into them, but being a Tool crowd might have had something to do with it.

Originally posted by SoulVomitor
Timing is nutty, but all the songs become a drone that puts me to sleep.

*strokes SoulVomitor's head* awww, poor baby. Go sleepies! Ooooh go sleepies!

Meshuggah kick arse bandits! Nothing kicked ass!

I can't understand you guys, because I like Meshuggah from the time they released "None". And after they had released DEI and Chaosphere i began to love their music. Because they are unique, there is no other band which plays such "Frickel"-metal.

But hey, this is my opinion and your is yours!