message for Thilo

K of London

Midnight Fallen
Dec 21, 2001
London
www.midnightfallen.com
hello,

i was on seduction's web page, and just wanted to know how i can get m hands on a copy of your 2 demos, im sure im not the only person here who'd want to know :)

i didnt see any info on this on th esite, but if there was any, sorry - im not the brightest person

also did you have these demos pressed in a acotry ? or were they a DIY CDR job ? i want to do my band demo properly, we have a £10 000 investment in us,so i suppose we could afford to, but it might be a disaster, i really dont know ....

anyway good luck with seduction, the best power metal ive heard this year together with Highland Glory's new album

NeedledWarheart said:
That wasn't very nice. sorry.
*hangs head in shame*

not sure if you want actual CD's or whatnot, but i remember thilo said that he would email people the songs or something if they were interested.

Oh and Thilo, while they have your attention, how did you manage to play with alexis equipment?...his guitar i mean :D
I've been wondering ever since i read it.

...oh, that pic of tarja is beautiful raaaaaaarrrrrr

i just can't understand how people can like nightwish. i really tried but it wont work. :) dont kill me

NeedledWarheart said:
Yes, my signature is rather awesome isn't it? :D:D:D
haahah...I wonder who is that headbanger...tell us who is that god:Spin:

slaesh said:
i just can't understand how people can like nightwish. i really tried but it wont work. :) dont kill me
maybe people dont like them because of that kinda vocals...but music is amazing...I love Jukka behind the drums :headbang:

djävlar anamma! pest och förintelse! djävlar anamma! död och förbannelse! djävlar!
thyrfing - vansinnesvisan

K of London said:
hello,

i was on seduction's web page, and just wanted to know how i can get m hands on a copy of your 2 demos, im sure im not the only person here who'd want to know :)

also did you have these demos pressed in a acotry ? or were they a DIY CDR job ? i want to do my band demo properly, we have a £10 000 investment in us,so i suppose we could afford to, but it might be a disaster, i really dont know ....

anyway good luck with seduction, the best power metal ive heard this year together with Highland Glory's new album

Nice, a thread with my name. Wich pleasure!

We made 60 copies of the first and 40 copies of the second Demo. We just burned them. We do not sell them because they are just demos for the record companies and magazines. The only thing I can do is to send you some mp3's via email. Contact me via our website or PM. Thanks for your interest!!!

whatsinaname said:
Oh and Thilo, while they have your attention, how did you manage to play with alexis equipment?...his guitar i mean :D
I've been wondering ever since i read it.

I asked him. Try it yourself.