Thread for Australians :)

WildChildNumber2

Number 1 Shredder :D
Sep 29, 2009
Australia :)
Hey, this is a thread of Aussies.
We can talk about things that go on in Australia, and talk about music, bands (that you've formed or other popular bands) and more.

Introduce yourself so we know who you are :)

Im Nick, uhh, ive been playing guitar for about 2 years now, main influences are Bodom, Norther, All That Remains, Sinergy and Hypocrisy. I live in Victoria, Melbourne. I really wanna get a Metal band going, and play music that sounds similar, but new, to my influences. Im 16 years old and yea, thats about it.

fuck up you cunts, theres no new bodom news, wtf do u want to talk about? "oh remember chaos ridden years? yeah that was good, yeah" -.-

Im Ray, live in Victoria too dude. 16 and like bodom, bfmv, log and slipknot. Those bands have either kickass guitar or lyrics.
where abouts in vic are you?

fuck up you cunts, theres no new bodom news, wtf do u want to talk about? "oh remember chaos ridden years? yeah that was good, yeah" -.-

Im Ray, live in Victoria too dude. 16 and like bodom, bfmv, log and slipknot. Those bands have either kickass guitar or lyrics.
where abouts in vic are you?

ey dude, i live in point cook, it sorta close to weribee. how bout you man?
and you play any sorta instrument??

dude, wtf lol.
i just wanna talk to people from australia and see whether there are many of them :)

man there is a lot of us. :) im 17. play a bit of guitar. I can play a few riffs badly :p and play drums. im from a tiny town called greenbushes. near perth i spose. :0 just went to soundwave a few weeks ago! BEST GIG EVER! :) i cat wait for bodom to come thru again coz chances are ill be 18. :)

man there is a lot of us. :) im 17. play a bit of guitar. I can play a few riffs badly :p and play drums. im from a tiny town called greenbushes. near perth i spose. :0 just went to soundwave a few weeks ago! BEST GIG EVER! :) i cat wait for bodom to come thru again coz chances are ill be 18. :)

do you have to be 18 years old to get into a Children of Bodom concert? or your just saying it'll be mad coz you'll be 18 years old when they come down to Australia again?

Hey dudes, my name is Lucy and I'm from Narromine, NSW I've been playing bass for about 2 years now and Im getting pretty good =D ummm well i like COB (DUH!!) I also like bands like the deathstars, the murderdolls, alice cooper, rob zombie, wednesday13, mototrhead, slayer etc.

Hey dudes, my name is Lucy and I'm from Narromine, NSW I've been playing bass for about 2 years now and Im getting pretty good =D ummm well i like COB (DUH!!) I also like bands like the deathstars, the murderdolls, alice cooper, rob zombie, wednesday13, mototrhead, slayer etc.

haha nice to meet you :)
ive been playing guitar for about two years, im also getting pretty good :D
i can finally sweep pick like a pro! woo.

and i wish you lived in victoria, meet up and play togethor :D