Metal thread.

FridgePack

That Swede!
Jul 17, 2008
Stockholm. Sweden
Yea, i know what you think.

"oh, this Swe-fucker is making another useless thread".

BUT, the fact is that this has a purpose.

Well, i thought like this, in this thread, you can post you-tube videos of different metal bands and shit. Like another "What are you listening to?"-thread :) With generall discussion about the songs you post.
And the other people that are watching the thread can get to know new bands and so on.

I/you can also discuss lyrics of the different bands here, because we already got a lyrics thread just for Bodom.

Like this:

Norther - Alone in the end

// Fridgepack

Last edited by a moderator:
Because a Metal thread is needed on a Metal board.
But still i think that it will be hard to replace him :)

No. They even said on their website they aren't looking for a talented musician, they are looking for a pretty boy. Sums up Norther perfectly, shit music, all 'tough guy' image.
There already is a genre where every song is about telling the world how hardcore you are, its called gangster rap.

titanium.jpg

Titanium motherfucker, badass metal right there. post some more metals, fuck those gasses and lanthanides

No. They even said on their website they aren't looking for a talented musician, they are looking for a pretty boy. Sums up Norther perfectly, shit music, all 'tough guy' image.

all in fairness, they are looking for a vocalist, not guitarrist

Norther is now looking for a new full time singer. We are looking for a versatile, creative individual with high motivation and a preferable capability of singing in different styles. The person we are looking for must be at least 20 years of age and preferably live in Finland. Guitar playing skills are considered as an advantage but not necessary.