The DEATH METAL Thread

viewerfromnihil

Vein-Marbled Tower
May 29, 2008
Berlin, Germany
:kickass::kickass::kickass:THE DEATH METAL THREAD:kickass::kickass::kickass:

that's right prog freaks of cobot, a thread for death metal discussion, comparison, and all around death metal worshiping. discuss

disclaimer: i did not make this thread to start an epic battle of gore vs. dragons

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic thread is epic.
What do you guys think of Arsis? Imo great technical death combined with melodies...

No one cares, who's going to bother you? ... Seems to me you're just trying to start a huge argument which would be grounds for having this thread locked/deleted.... think about that :Smug:.

If you don't like the thread, stay out. It's as easy as that.

You can't have a death metal thread without mentioning the likes of Death, Cannibal Corpse and Suffocation

some kids the for :lol:z

If you don't like the thread, stay out. It's as easy as that.
Man shut your fucking mouth, I'm fed up with your bullshit on this forum. I like Death Metal, I've been listening to it while you were you were fapping to Barney. I only said saying a statement like that is pointless because it will just start an argument with the 'progfags' and pretty much damns the thread to begin with because then we can't talk about bands if people are fighting... mind your own goddamn business and stick to cyber sex ffs you pervert.

Wtf. A "Death metal" thread, and the second band that is mentioned is Arsis? I am so not going to look in this thread ever again.:ill:

:lol: I'd count Hypocrisy as death metal, I mean in my books their are, earlier stuff anyways.

And a band I found that I liked for a short time then faded fast was Lay Down Rotten.. it's like an ugly chick, good for a quick screw but you get bored of it fast.

[Edited by bobvex to highlight insane amount of irony.]

chill out, joe

I saw that 'irony' when I wrote it dude but I figured had he not said anything to begin with then my original point would have been right without a tint of hypocrisy :lol:, and yeah I did give a harsh response but I just wanted to let him know I am done reading his bullshit, he's a disgusting retard who trolls and vomits memes endless and I'm done putting up with it. He's blocked and I want him to ignore me, now that said I don't want anymore of this derailing the thread.

:lol: Internet rage/drama. I mean clean the thread if you want but at least pass the message along to him.