The DEATH METAL Thread

I like Behemoth.

The new album must come out soon.

Yes.
god i hope gojira makes a new album soon
Stupid statement if you mean that Arsis doesn't count as DM.

Arsis have great technical abilities, but I just CAN'T get into them. The songwriting confuses me, while Muhammed's songs are complicated but still listenable. Necrophagist kicks ass.

i'm the same way, i can't get into them if i try, and i have tried.

i also agree with the necrophagist statement

Arsis: I like them. I should listen to them more often.

Gojira: I only heard From Mars To Sirius but I really liked it!

Behemoth: Never heard actually, I'll go check what I can download.

Necrophagist: I don't know, I never really liked them, maybe I only fell on bad song or something like that.

A Death Metal band that I fucking love is Kataklysm, a DM band from here. I've also got that little thing for the Absence.

well, i'm just poor so i hold no hope for any other show other than cob at the moment because the tickets are already in my room :D

I've seen those versions of sss and conquer all, and when I see them I wonder why people post shit like that, it's just plain boring.

There is an interesting version online though, a "soft" version. The clip contains no Satanic or anti-christian images, and "Slaves shall fucking serve" is replaced by something else I can't understand, but funny anyway:lol:

Wintersun are power metal, nowhere near melo-death tbh.

Also, anyone who says they can't get into Arsis needs to check out the A Diamond For Disease EP. It fucking slays.

Dude you have the best track record here for being a fucking mongloid! KEEP IT UP! :lol: You never cease to impress me.