The DEATH METAL Thread

Good ones and i could ad others that i didn't see mentioning: Death Breath (nicke anderssons other band), Decapitated, Sacrifice, Misery Index, Entombed (early), Obituary, Jigsore Terror, Extreme Noise Terror, Hellwitch, Medeia.
I know some of them might not be considered as death metal. Their just sub sub sub of dm.

I'd consider Sacrifice more on the thrashy side

I'd consider Sacrifice more on the thrashy side

yea true but i think it's like trashy dm like Possessed or Vader. The line between trash and death is thin between these bands, imo. And like on leprosy and scream bloody gore it has a thrashy sound to it.

I don't know what i'm saying =D=D I just listen to good music :headbang:

We’ve just got a sensational news from Behemoth. The band has just been officially confirmed for the USA Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival tour which is scheduled to kick off July 10 in Sacramento, California. The headlining bands of this tour are Slayer and Marilyn Manson. The other confirmed bands are Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, God Forbid, Black Dahlia Murder, Job For A Cowboy.

Behemoth will also play with Slayer on their 3-week pre-Mayhem Festival tour. That tour will include a dates on „B-markets” – smaller cities which the Mayhem Festival will not reach. We will update you with the dates and more information real soon.

That’s what Nergal said about Behemoth being part of this prestigious tour:

„I cannot find words to express the enthusiasm that literally blows us up! It’s a great ennoblement to be accompanied by Slayer and Marilyn Manson. This is the best reward that we could ever get after a dozen of years of hard work and wandering on various venues all over the world. I can promise that Behemoth will be at it’s best. We will play a
cross-sectional set with some new material included!”

The dates are as follows:

Jul. 10 - Sacramento, CA
Jul. 11 - San Francisco, CA
Jul. 12 - San Bernardino, CA
Jul. 14 - Seattle, WA
Jul. 17 - Phoenix, AZ
Jul. 18 - Albuquerque, NM
Jul. 19 - Denver, CO
Jul. 21 - Kansas City
Jul. 22 - St. Louis, MO
Jul. 24 - Atlanta, GA
Jul. 25 - Indianapolis, IN
Jul. 26 - Chicago, IL
Jul. 28 - Toronto, ON
Jul. 29 - Scranton, PA
Jul. 31 - Cleveland, OH
Aug. 01 - Pittsburgh, PA
Aug. 02 - Detroit, MI
Aug. 04 - Boston, MA
Aug. 06 - Virginia Beach, VA
Aug. 07 - Camden, NJ
Aug. 08 - Hartford, CT
Aug. 09 - Washington, DC
Aug. 11 - Tampa, FL
Aug. 12 - West Palm Beach, FL
Aug. 14 - Dallas, TX
Aug. 15 - Houston, TX
Aug. 16 - San Antonio, TX

Only US:(, but ticketprice will be massive with slayer and marilyn manson
awesome that they will play new songs

Wow, Behemoth are sure touring with a right faggotfest there :lol: Poor Behemoth :(

Rose Funeral :headbang:
Steve Fucking Erwin :headbang:
Disfiguring the Goddess :headbang:
Here Comes the Kraken :headbang:
Enough Has Been Said :headbang:
Divine Empire :headbang:
Cannibal Corpse :headbang: