Stoner Rock/Metal Thread

Truckfighters fucking rock. I've got that one and Phi. I've also got Spaceslug bookmarked. Want to grab both of their albums but I just havent grabbed them from bandcamp yet.

I dont really like stoner rock unless theres some sort of vocals... dont know why really, but its a shame because Karma to Burn are like, the only remotely famous band other than Brimstone Coven that are local to me.

Reactions: Draehl
Enjoying that and also on a kick of some of this space themed stuff.

a0227052583_16.jpg

0009550497_10.jpg

a3901609530_5.jpg

a3272935667_16.jpg

a2265808554_10.jpg

Them Spaceslugs was pretty cool! Awesome albumart too.
I saw Yuri Gagarin live a few months ago, spacy stuff. :)

Been listening to nothing but Spaceslug, Somali Yacht Club, Snail, Summoner, Sergeant Thunderhoof, Wolves of Winter, Craang, Slomatics, Birnam Wood and Elephant Tree lately.

This album has been common background music in my room lately

It's somewhat special, at least, I don't know enough other albums like it. Groovy psych rock, could be described as stoner.

Local band I saw a couple of weeks ago by accident.. The wife and I got baked and went to see a movie but it was sold out, so we ended up walking about and laughing at stuff and buying gargantuan tubs of frozen yoghurt from a gargantuan self-serve frozen yoghurt place and then we stumbled past a pub where these guys were having their EP launch so we went in and they were fucking awesome.