Fellow Australians!?

zasp_luke

New Metal Member
Feb 8, 2007
Hey everyone!
I am realllly keen to find some other australians who are also entranced by katatonia such as myself. Just to note i think that The Great Cold Distance is probably my favourite of all time..ive listeneded to it countless times..i think you could say im addicted to it. ha
Anyway firstly if your Australia please post on this thread..get a small gathering of fans together yeh? and secondly....KATATONIA COME TO AUSTRALIA! Opeth did and they were fantastic.
Hope to hear from many of you!
oh and also my email is zasp_luke@hotmail.com. id like to talk to any katatonia fan! cheers.
.luke

ME = AUSTRALIAN

yes opeth was fantastic, one of the best gigs i have ever seen.
there are not to many Australians on here. i think... silent paragon and some one else.. thats about it. it sucks because it would be amazing to see Katatonia live.

Yep im from aussie, mainly into DODS and BMD but am also keen on their newer stuff especially viva emptiness. It would be great for katatonia to tour australia as there are way more fans here than 2 years ago. Anyhow keep up the great work fellas:worship:

Australia rocks /////\\\\\

yeah a started a pol about a few months ago for Kat to come to Aus...about 3 or 4 people max singed the thread petition....

Anyway Katatonia rock yes........They have been so consistent and the musicianship of the latest album is just brilliant from every member of the band

[Damn we lost the cricket to the poms nevermind we will win the next two, then the world cup after that]

Not only should the band come here but every Katatonia fan should too---and have a big party

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,

"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lying in a den in Bombay
With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?"
And he said,

"Oh! Do you come from a land down under? (oh yeah yeah)
Where women glow and men plunder?

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong,
Under the shade of a coolibah-tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited till his billy boiled,
Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?

I'm not an aussi...but close,I'm aussome(first and last time i spell it without an å)
Waltzing Matilda can't get out of my head since the Olympic games in Sydney...and I still don't understand half the lyrics...the melody is great for a lullaby