Fellow Australians!?

Probably not...im not a huge fan. Maybe, if I can find some dudes to go with, I hear they are rather groovy live! But im happy with Ne Obliviscaris, Suffocation, Blind Guardian, Virgin Black, Arcturus, Vader, Nile etc etc... :D
NeO!
Neo.jpg

I AM!! its going to be sick........
you will be at the Brisbane show yes?

I'm from Sydney.

Katatonia to Australia!!
Havn't seen you in a long time dude.

I just had to join in the NeO love bandwagon.

To tell the truth, I've only seen them once but they really blew me away with their performance at the Green Room. So much so that I bought me a Tshirt:

neo.jpg

But anyways, as Katatonia rank in my personal top five best bands ever, I would absolutely love Katatonia to come to Australia. I can't figure out why they haven't yet!

this is the biggest Australian turn out i think we have ever had on this forum. if something isn't done now i guess it never will.

That's because you're too young to remember the old days back in 2001 when 50% of this forum was Australian, and full of such brilliant, articulate people, almost all of whom have drifted off for one reason or another...

Nice to see some Ne Obliviscaris fans here! It's looking likely that a member of NeO will be involved in my band, Rainshadow's, live performances in Melbourne towards the end of the year. Stay tuned!

Anyone going to see Arcturus in March? This should be an amazing gig!

Hell yes to Arcturus, although I must admit im more psyched to see Virgin Black...with Mark Kelson, who this gentleman above me is familiar with :)...
(This is actually Ben, yeah? Who from NeO is doing it? So far we have you, Marky-boy, K, and...ooh is it Dan???)
*ahem*
Anyone going to Sunn 0))) and Boris? Should be a killer night...