Astriaal (qld)
Fleshgore (ukr)
Ruins (tas)
+3 more TBA

19th & 20th October 2007 - Gaelic Club SYDNEY
26th & 27th October 2007 - Hi-Fi Bar MELBOURNE

Tickets on sale soon!

More info at www.myspace.com/fotdaustralia

Hey, cool NeO shirts!!!! I just got into some Katatonia and thought I'd check out the forum. Not my usual kinda stuff but still very cool!! Hope to see all you guys on tour this year!!

That movie is fucked... I saw it when I was about 13 and thought it was remotely amusing...
For better Aussie humour, check out The Dish and The Castle :D
Or there are some great Aussie TV shows around, my favourite is 'The Chaser's War On Everything'...

Just thought I would add some support for an Oz tour, I never dreamt I would see Opeth in Oz, and now I have seen em 3 times, and Porcupine Tree this year !!!!! But Katatonia would be a massive Dream come true, I am halfway between Sydney and Canberra, Please come guys, you can afford it come down ;)

I'm guessing this is someone I know! :kickass:

You're close, although Mark Kelson is unlikely to have time to play the live shows. I've been talking to Corey from Ne Obliviscaris about filling the lead guitar spot.

The live line-up, apart from Corey and a keyboard player we're going to need, is available at www.myspace.com/myrainshadow

Xenoyr, vocalist and lyricist from Ne Obliviscaris is also doing the artwork for the album.

Album has been recorded by the way! We're just mixing and mastering now.

Oh, by the way, it leaves the demo in the dust- like it should! :)

Hell yes to Arcturus, although I must admit im more psyched to see Virgin Black...with Mark Kelson, who this gentleman above me is familiar with :)...
(This is actually Ben, yeah? Who from NeO is doing it? So far we have you, Marky-boy, K, and...ooh is it Dan???)
*ahem*
Anyone going to Sunn 0))) and Boris? Should be a killer night...

nah, not really, just a fan from myspace who digs the local scene down here :)
my names dylan, im a friend of k's...i think ive whored myself on your page with a few profiles (sui caedere, lost amongst the lights of houses etc). once again, if you ever get despererate for a guitarist, i would be more than happy to step up!

Just thought I would add some support for an Oz tour, I never dreamt I would see Opeth in Oz, and now I have seen em 3 times, and Porcupine Tree this year !!!!! But Katatonia would be a massive Dream come true, I am halfway between Sydney and Canberra, Please come guys, you can afford it come down ;)
Holly fuckin' shit. When are Porcupine Tree coming?

Holly fuckin' shit. When are Porcupine Tree coming?

PORCUPINE TREE ................. AUSTRALIA....................... OH MA GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *dies*

where did you people hear this.

this is the most amazing news ever.

Edit: i found this on PTs myspace.

In April, 2007, the band will embark on a six-month world tour in support of “Fear of a Blank Planet,” one that will include Europe, the US, Japan, and Australia. The new album will be featured, and the show will feature the films and projections by the band’s long-time visualist Lasse Hoile.

2 words... FUCK YEAH