Message from Serenity

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
ProgPower incoming...06.09.2012 12:23 by SERENITY (0 comments)

We are really looking forward heading over to the USA and will bring along a bunch of awesome songs for our live performance on Friday 14th of September 2012 from 7pm to 8pm.

We will also attend a special signing session on Saturday evening. Don't miss it!

The band will also stay in the venue most of the time attending the other band's concerts. Especially Nightwish, Kamelot & Symphony X are a must see for us ;-)

So make sure to train our songs as we need all your voices for singing along and having a great time!

More infos on http://www.progpowerusa.com

cu, SERENITY

PS: News on the upcoming album soon after ProgPower!!!

Really looking forward to their set. It's great to hear that they are hanging out all weekend.

I really get the "Sabaton" vibe from these guys...not that pants will be ripped but that the live energy of Serenity is going to blow the roof off the joint. Happy to hear they are just as stoked to see us as we are to see them.

Will be buying two shirts. At least.

Very nice. Looking forward to saying howdy and maybe having a drink. Super stoked for their set! Gonna have to snag a shirt as well. Bring it, dudes! - and safe travels.

Awesome, can't wait for their set! And I love when the bands are just excited to be there as the fans!

Hey Glenn, can you say if the shirts are event specific or just generic Serenity shirts?

Thanks

The box was delivered to our doorstep. As a courtesy, we're taking it with us to the venue for the band. We did not open it to view the contents, as it doesn't belong to us.

(I'm curious too!!)

~Jen