met Amon Amarth, Deicide, and markgugs last night

DIE
Mar 3, 2003
4.5.1.20.8 3.15.21.14.20.25
Visit site
March Metal Meltdown... place was shitty, sound was ok. lots of free shit. went downstairs to look for CDs, and heard someone talkin about Ultimate Metal. i asked him if he browsed the boards, and if so, which ones he browsed. it turned out to be markgugs. we talked for a few minutes about stuff. he sorta recognized me from the pics of my red suit :p later on, at 6, i went upstairs and got a poster signed by Deicide, and a poster/promo card signed by Amon Amarth. overall fun would describe the fest for me. just gotta EQ these damn bootlegs now

hey man, your DSM.!!! hahahha
I hadnt noticd the pic under your new name...er uh...number ahahhha.

Hey AA, the leadsinger, he is pretty ugly haha, but yeah, he is cool. I met them last yr may27th. VEry nice guy. The place barely had anyone in it, and they still did their best to put on a show.
Ive been listening to deicide lately. BASTARDS OF CHRIST.

good to know who you are now....
cool you met marko.

one of Deicide's guitarist's gear died, and Benton left the stage pissed, end of show
1. Bible Basher
2. Lunitic
3. Bastard
4. Sacraficial
5. Serpents
6. Children
7. Once Upon a cross
8. deicide
9. mephistopheles
10. carnage
11. when satan rules
12. dead but dreaming
13. oblivious
14. halls of warship
15. dead by dawn
!6. the gift that keeps on giving
17. crucifixation

495 said:
one of Deicide's guitarist's gear died, and Benton left the stage pissed, end of show
Heh, for some reason I kept reading that as "one of Deicide's guitarists died and Benton left the stage pissed, end of show"... Hahaha, I was like what the fuck? but hey, that's what Benton would probably do right? Hahaha...

495 said:
thanks on the tip :) ill look around the site for it.

how you been?

been well. Time is getting back in my hands somewhat...you may see me here a bot more often. Whats with the name change? Are you still gonna use your Original nick? DId you get a tourquois suit yet?

That interview is pretty good. Zakk, he says FUCK more times than i do...he needs to wirk on that in interviews hahaha. But hey, you may already know some of the info, its old, but its cool to read the real thing from ZAKK. I just read it agin lats night as i was putting away some of my older metal, and guitar etc mags, making way for the newer ones, and came across that interview, and i thought of you.

Guerrilla said:
Heh, for some reason I kept reading that as "one of Deicide's guitarist died and Benton left the stage pissed, end of show"... Hahaha, I was like what the fuck? but hey, that's what Benton would probably do right? Hahaha...

rofl... i did too...

i even had to read your post like 4 times to figure out what the fuck you were talking about, lol.

whew, at least hes not dead.

yeah, i had a few other names i was thinking of using. I did a little around a yr ago, but i couldnt just chnage my nick. IT didnt fit like my underware....you know nice and snug, but not cutting off the circulation.
But hey, go with either name...you are you after all.