Met my guitarist on this forum 5 years ago..

Jan 4, 2004
It provides me with some serious sentimental value to be able to share this with you guys, as this life changing connection was made here.

World premiere of video for the song "The Ruin" from STRUCTURE OF INHUMANITY's upcoming debut album

US Melodic Death/Power Metal band STRUCTURE OF INHUMANITY, featuring in it's ranks members from Pyramaze, Arsis and Suspyre a.o., are debuting the Scott Hansen directed video for the song "The Ruin" taken from their upcoming debut album "Completion Integration".
The band was formed in 2005 by Jonah W (keyboardist known for a.o. Pyramaze), as part of his vision for creating a unique sounding blend of melodic death, progressive rhythms, powerful heavy metal, and cinematic orchestration. Joined by Noah Martin (bass/growls - from Arsis), Clay Barton (clean vox - from Suspyre), guitarists Mike Iuzzolino and Brandon Ellis as well as drummer Gabriel Marshall (Suspyre), Jonah recorded the album together with James Murphy (Testament/Death/Obituary etc) and Peter Wichers (Soilwork/Warrel Dane). Murphy is also mixing and mastering the album.
In early 2010 the band shot two videos for the album, of which "The Ruin" is the first one to be shown in public.
At the moment the band is looking for a record deal for the release of "Completion Integration".
Commented SOI main man Jonah W. "We are thrilled with director Scott Hansen's interpretation of the song, he really knocked this one out of the park. In addition to the outstanding musical production skills of Peter Wichers and James Murphy, and of course James' slamming mix and master."
The video can be viewed at:

More information about the band can be found at:
www.structureofinhumanity.com

Scott Hansen's Video Production Company:
http://shpro.tv/temp/

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it. Not that Jonah will see me reply to his nearly year-old post, but this is good stuff. Didn't expect Noah to belt out the growls like that, either.