Metal 2015

Streamlined as in they won't repeat the entire song to make it longer? Will buy it anyway. So Ahab released the art for their new one. It's an eyesore.

359ixy9.jpg

:kickass: and no dick on the cover art for the first time in three albums.

In Grisly Rapture is personally my favorite so far. It's rock solid like The Terror Threshold but on a few spots like Sucked Into the Sand and the Devil Witch they go off into Acid Witch like territory which turns out absolutely badass. I don't have Hymns of Ghastly Horror yet. In process of buying it as I type this.

I'm not a Rogga Johansson fanboy by any means btw but Revolting and The Grotesquery are just the two best bands he's involved in.

Pretty sure there's no way you are as vntrve as me. I've reached the age where I take one look at pics/stories from MDF and go "nope". I'm way too normcore to fit in aesthetically and I like normal amounts of sleep at semi consistent intervals too much.

I like bedrooms full of music, away from humans, wearing my nice warm denim jacket with patches and a small beer-fridge in the corner.

New Ghost if anyone cares, it's actually pretty good in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree completely. Nothing on Infestessuam or whatever deserved a repeated listen. Even Opus Eponymous can be kinda hit and miss, but a lot of fun. This seems like them returning to that hard hitting proto-doom metal sound that I liked so much.