Metal 2018

I've been pretty underwhelmed with most of the 2018 releases I've checked out so far. I quite like the new albums by Dautha and Apostle of Solitude, but the new Solstice was boring and a lot of the new traditional metal albums have been just fine. Gimme something killer to check out.

I've been pretty underwhelmed with most of the 2018 releases I've checked out so far. I quite like the new albums by Dautha and Apostle of Solitude, but the new Solstice was boring and a lot of the new traditional metal albums have been just fine. Gimme something killer to check out.

The new album by Nachash should be good. Check the preview song.

What's the point in asking for recs if I have to go out and find the info myself?

But yeah, this is pretty cool. Per the course for SKR these days. I haven't been on their bandcamp page to see what he was putting out this year. New Pale Divine as well? Fuck yeah.

SKR and Cruz Del Sur are my two favorite underground labels these days. m

https://shopusa.season-of-mist.com/list/craft-white-noise-and-black-metal

708086.jpg

Reactions: Bloopy
709815.jpg

This is coming out tomorrow on 04/20. How hilarious! I'm not a fan at all, but I figured that this is a noteworthy release for unemployed weed smokers who will never amount to anything.

(FUCK OFF STONER DOOM METAL)

Reactions: Draehl