Metal 2018

Guys were saying this thing cost 20 euro at the show in Russia (or wherever) I can imagine it’s going to be a nightmare to get one because buying direct from Famine is hard as it is. I finally gave up on buying the last album from him and got it from world terror committee, hey at least they didn’t randomly write on it with a pen like he did with my s/t. Probably $30+ usd or more by the time we’re done.
I guess it will be more available this time, since Famine is releasing it with Militant Zone instead doing it all by himself. I'm not sure about the shipping rates, since it looks like the copies are stored in Ukraine.

They uploaded the whole thing. Looks like the Aristocrasse track is the only one that is "out of place" and the album is actually strong as hell, probably a candidate for the best black metal album of the year for me.

Fuck I still haven't gotten around to listening to that Ice War album

I don't think it will make my 2018 list purely because I haven't listened to it yet and I have a list of other stuff, but who knows with the weather warming up I might become a hermit.

Reactions: CiG
Manifest Destiny feels more urgent and energetic to me, much less doom/goth plodding and more high energy heavy metal (though I could be wrong, been some time since I listened to their self titled). Much better vocal performance that's for sure. It feels like it's flying by.

It's something I plan to get around to at some stage, I've seen you post that video (or other videos) a few times.

Reactions: CiG
You'd be even more bored if he released this much as Iron Dogs. I liked them, but it was a pretty limited band. At least with Ice War he can experiment with different styles, which I thought he did well on the latest mini album.

Lol @ the Peste Noire drama

First the label’s PayPal was shut down. Now during their second attempt to sell the album it’s getting Ddos’d.

The sjws are really trying to delay this one.