Metal 2018

Where can I order this?

https://www.van-records.de/product_info.php?products_id=4052

Man, look at this!
full

Last edited:
It is. Alexsey of M8l8th uploaded a picture of a printed copy on his hands. The posters are killing me too.
It was also mastered in France by Nate Higgers.

1544881819-img-20181215-123313.jpg

Guys were saying this thing cost 20 euro at the show in Russia (or wherever) I can imagine it’s going to be a nightmare to get one because buying direct from Famine is hard as it is. I finally gave up on buying the last album from him and got it from world terror committee, hey at least they didn’t randomly write on it with a pen like he did with my s/t. Probably $30+ usd or more by the time we’re done.

The worst part isn't the black metal though, it's that ridiculous trap music abomination.

I just have every other kPN album so I was gonna buy this one too. It’s probably ridiculous.

It’s out today but I don’t want to swing the $37 it costs, which is fucking insane.

Reactions: CiG
The worst part isn't the black metal though, it's that ridiculous trap music abomination.

On the other hand, if you drop $37 on a trap album some minority kid gets a step closer to getting out of the ghetto (that's like 90% the reason they write that shit in the first place). If you drop $37 on Peste Noire it's going to white nationalists dingbats who still make shitty music.

I'll take lo-fi black metal all day over trap music, but I can at least respect what those trap folks are trying to do, trying to make a life for themselves by legitimate means. Peste Noire, not so much. Must be real hard living backwoods without access to toothpaste.

I really don't give a shit about what Peste Noire sing about or represent politically. I don't mind a few of their albums, but this newer stuff just does nothing for me.

I couldn't even find their new material. I thought the old stuff I listened to was bad.