Metal 2018

Pretty sure that's been posted twice already. But yeah, I'm psyched as fuck.

Actually, are you sure you're not thinking of the previous single? This came out on the 31st and definitely hasn't been posted in this thread before.

Reactions: CiG
My bad dude! Links aren't loading on my iPod so I just assumed you posted that first single. I fucking check like every morning for another Voivod leak, even this morning. Fuck knows how I missed it.

This absolutely rules! Hype level over 9000!!!

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
Yo dudes, the bro behind Haunt just dropped fucking 8 EPs with his cool doom band Beastmaster just out of fucking nowhere. I got some listening to do...

That track is awesome.
Insane to relase all these EPs like this. After listening to a few I cant help but feel it would have been better to pick the best songs/parts and release as an album instead.

Like someone posted on his site… "Only weakness is 32 songs of pretty much the same vibe.
Strength is , it’s a good vibe "

Last edited:
We'll see what the title actually means. I've already made fun of their first single God = Dog hundreds of times, and it came out that it's a reference to Aleister Crowley. Wolves ov Siberia is surprisingly great, I'm digging it.

I haven't been a fan of Behemoth for a while but The Satanist was a pretty solid "return to form" so to speak for them. There's plenty of bands that fall under the "never judge a book by it's cover" category such as Apostle of Solitude.

Reactions: CiG
Does anyone know what the hell is going on with Abysmal Dawns new album? Last thing I can see about it on their Facebook is tracking guitars in december 2017, not a Word about the album since then. Kind of weird, right?