Metal 2018

That's a banger for sure. I post on NWN so I've known about it for a while.

I havent bought it yet though. Was hoping it'd be released on cassette like the rest of their stuff so I wouldnt have to buy a 12'' with two songs on it. Would still look really good though I guess. perfectly used old art.

Reactions: CiG
I love the new track from The Crown!

Immortal posted yesterday on their Facebook that they have finished the new album. Im keeping my expectations low since Abbath is MIA. Demonaz first album was really "onedimensional"(?) and repetetive, maybe with Peter Tagtgren on bass and recording will help.

Reactions: CiG
MEGADETH is tentatively planning to enter the studio in mid-2018 to begin recording its new album for a 2019 release. Guitarist/vocalist Dave Mustaine revealed on Twitter that he is in the process of "collecting ideas" for the follow-up to 2016's "Dystopia".

Was excited at first until I read that the next album won't be here until probably 2019. Oh well.

I was actually surprised by how much I liked Dystopia so I'll have to keep an eye and an ear out for info on the next record, hopefully it's at least as good as Dystopia!

MEGADETH is tentatively planning to enter the studio in mid-2018 to begin recording its new album for a 2019 release. Guitarist/vocalist Dave Mustaine revealed on Twitter that he is in the process of "collecting ideas" for the follow-up to 2016's "Dystopia".

Was excited at first until I read that the next album won't be here until probably 2019. Oh well.

I was actually surprised by how much I liked Dystopia so I'll have to keep an eye and an ear out for info on the next record, hopefully it's at least as good as Dystopia!

I hope it is as well. It was a return to form for Megadave. Their best since the 90s era.