Metal 2019

New Horrisonous is some nasty slithering autospy death doom.

Search function shows Cassette is the only other person to mention the band in this thread but I'm gonna post another song any way.

Sometimes you just know from the album art.

Distance.Over_.Time_.jpg

Leaked. First impressions are positive. It's not going to win over any haters but it might be the best thing they've done since Systematic Chaos.

Doombringer - Walpurgis Fires 20th February release date.

You can hear a song from it here.

Occult death/black metal. The Grand Sabbath was pretty good so I look forward to this one.

This was actually pretty good. The production is a bit rough for my liking, but the riffs made it listenable. I liked the latter riffs.

Coming out this Friday are Dream Theatre (although apparently it's leaked), Overkill and Candlemass to name a few.

Yeah, the vocals and the production sound really overly digital and like autotuned, but god damn is this video too fucking sexy and cool for me to care. I'm not even a Whitesnake fan but damn, now I am.

Most of the women who get up on the hood of the car would probably let @Blurry_Dreams suck their toes too. :rofl: Whitesnake were fairly good when I saw them live, but they won't kill today's music any time soon with songs like that.