Metal 2019

Didn’t even notice you posted that the first time. Hate to say but I’ll be listening to this one first before I consider a purchase after the last album.

Shitfucker have released a new EP of unreleased material from 2015, apparently as a teaser for a new upcoming full length called Sex with Dead Body.

No one talking about the new Tool? I have never been a big Tool-fan but i liked the single they released. The album though, what the hell is up with the 5min mumbo jumbo sounds between the tracks? This album could easily have been cut to 50 min instead of the silly 90min it is now. I will never have the patience to listen to this entire album again.

Reactions: Baroque
No one talking about the new Tool? I have never been a big Tool-fan but i liked the single they released. The album though, what the hell is up with the 5min mumbo jumbo sounds between the tracks? This album could easily have been cut to 50 min instead of the silly 90min it is now. I will never have the patience to listen to this entire album again.
There's a thread about it in the non-metal section here. The genre thing is funny. People on RYM arguing about whether it's progressive metal or rock or post-metal/post-rock.

Reactions: nizzon