Metal: A Headbangers' Journey 2 [shooting in israel]

OK, to take away some of your concerns with this film, I was in Jerusalem on wednesday when the filmcrew was there and I spoke to the guy who is doing this movie. He seems a decent and intelligent guy who's truly interested in the subject and people and not after portraying drunk satanic metalheads like in the standard metaldocu.
We talked a little about the metalscene in Israel and what is a European girl doing in Israel. Ofcourse I wore an Orphaned Land shirt to show my support to the band and the scene.
I also talked a little about the support OL gets in countries like Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Sadly a lot of people wanted to talk to the guy, so we didn't get a chance to finish the conversation- I hope to talk some more morrow.
Not because I want to be in this movie, cause I dont. I want to show how unique the situation is with OL, Israel and arab fans. Also to say how wrong we Europeans are in considdering there is no metal scene in the Middle East and that we have a lot of brothers and sisters in places we don't expect.

respect to all of them!

OK, to take away some of your concerns with this film, I was in Jerusalem on wednesday when the filmcrew was there and I spoke to the guy who is doing this movie. He seems a decent and intelligent guy who's truly interested in the subject and people and not after portraying drunk satanic metalheads like in the standard metaldocu.
We talked a little about the metalscene in Israel and what is a European girl doing in Israel. Ofcourse I wore an Orphaned Land shirt to show my support to the band and the scene.
I also talked a little about the support OL gets in countries like Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Sadly a lot of people wanted to talk to the guy, so we didn't get a chance to finish the conversation- I hope to talk some more morrow.
Not because I want to be in this movie, cause I dont. I want to show how unique the situation is with OL, Israel and arab fans. Also to say how wrong we Europeans are in considdering there is no metal scene in the Middle East and that we have a lot of brothers and sisters in places we don't expect.

respect to all of them!

that's exactly what I would talk about if I was interviewed...so I guess if I'll just growl in the camera if sam(it is sam, isn't it?) wants to talk to me...the man who looks like Mike Portnoy:lol:

if I'm not mistaken, if you're born in the US,you're an automatic citizen...moreover,you can be the president.

Yep, That's right. I am an American citizen. Thats what I was talking about, If I had dual citizenships , American and Syrian one. Will I be able to visit Israel using my US passport? without getting them(Israelis) to know that I have another nationalaty?

And if somehow they Discover that I have a Syrian nationalty what would happen :ill:

that's exactly what I would talk about if I was interviewed...so I guess if I'll just growl in the camera if sam(it is sam, isn't it?) wants to talk to me...the man who looks like Mike Portnoy:lol:
Uncle Sam wants you....

To give him a beer.:)

Uncle Sam wants you....
To give him a beer.:)

funny you mentioned it because I did speak with Sam Dunn and Scot McFadyen after the show and Sam offered me a beer...

In case you're wondering,I turned it down...because I was sick recently and I can't drink anything cold.

what a great sig:Sam Dunn offered me a beer.:headbang:

and techincally...Sam Dunn isn't uncle Sam becuase he's Canadian

She said it's for if you stay 60+ days there. She didn't have to get a visa.
No, you don't need to *ask* for a visa for less than 90 days, unless your passport is valid 6 months after the time of your return.

But you will have a visa. The 3 months tourist visa is "automatically" issued when you enter the country, like for us french people. But if they don't want you to enter for ANY reason, they won't give you the 3 months visa.

This three month visa is a stamp on your passport.

how was the flight, Yannick?
They bothered me 1h15 at the security control. The girl was asking asking asking questions and again and again. Why it's always longer with girls? But now at least she knows Orphaned Land :D
I had the pleasure again to have the "private room" interview :lol: , but the guy there was cool. He knew Orphaned Land, we talked about the shows in Turkey, and he picked me up some stuff from the Fan club when i emptied my pockets, he was like "Wow, cool :)"

And Eran was waiting for me... So cool dude thanks for the ride to Ben Gourion :)

And thank you Swissair for being so cheap, even at the last minute :D

funny you mentioned it because I did speak with Sam Dunn and Scot McFadyen after the show and Sam offered me a beer...

In case you're wondering,I turned it down...because I was sick recently and I can't drink anything cold.

what a great sig:Sam Dunn offered me a beer.:headbang:

and techincally...Sam Dunn isn't uncle Sam becuase he's Canadian
You could have drunk English ale or something like that. It's supposed to be warm.

Is it just me, or does Sam look exactly like Fenriz from Darkthrone? When I saw the documentary, I though it was Fenriz interviewing all those people.

They bothered me 1h15 at the security control. The girl was asking asking asking questions and again and again. Why it's always longer with girls? But now at least she knows Orphaned Land :D
I had the pleasure again to have the "private room" interview :lol: , but the guy there was cool. He knew Orphaned Land, we talked about the shows in Turkey, and he picked me up some stuff from the Fan club when i emptied my pockets, he was like "Wow, cool :)"

That just because you are not an American :p

You could have drunk English ale or something like that. It's supposed to be warm.

Is it just me, or does Sam look exactly like Fenriz from Darkthrone? When I saw the documentary, I though it was Fenriz interviewing all those people.

no one serves warm lager in israel...except maybe irish pubs...certainly not the bar at the theater club
all they have is oranje juice,carlsberg and goldstar at a seriously high price
one of the reasons i never drink at orphaned shows

and yeah he does look a little like fenriz