Metal: A Headbangers' Journey 2 [shooting in israel]

I'll start growling at the camera if they do:saint:
but seriously they should speak with the non Israeli people that travel to Israel to see OL...
It's pretty easy to find someone Israeli who can say good things about Israel, but hearing good stuff from foreigners might actually change the biased people's oppinions about israel...maybe also get them to visit here.

But what if they spoke with Arabs? , I don't believe the media, I feel like they're spammers!. keep saying the same shit ..
I want to know the real thing.

I'll start growling at the camera if they do:saint:
but seriously they should speak with the non Israeli people that travel to Israel to see OL...
It's pretty easy to find someone Israeli who can say good things about Israel, but hearing good stuff from foreigners might actually change the biased people's oppinions about israel...maybe also get them to visit here.
I know, but my main opinion would be to push Israelis to speak about themselves, to show what their life is about. They cannot complain that a part of the world blame their country thinking that all israelis are like what is shown on TV (i.e. all dressed either as military or as 'hassidic) if they don't try to give another i;age when they have the occasion.

I recently met some people here in France that asked me: "would I be in trouble in Israel with all my tatoos?" or "Is there metal fans in Israel" :lol:

But you are true on one point. Showing foreigners coming in Israel to support a band is definitly a good thing.

I suppose that Arabs are not even allowed in Tel-Aviv :confused:
Are you kidding?
hey man, you have mosquees in a lot of place !
In Jaffa and Akko for example, you can see arabs and jewish living together, along with Christians.
With Nathalie in Jerusalem, we met a lot of Arab women in the Jewish quarter...

But it's true that for non-israeli arabs, coming in the country is not so easy.

Well, I didn't knew that you can find Arabs anywhere !

But what if an Arab had a US passport (means he was born in the US) ? would that help him coming to Israel without facing probloms and GETTING BACK to his arabic country safely ?

Well, I didn't knew that you can find Arabs anywhere !

But what if an Arab had a US passport (means he was born in the US) ? would that help him coming to Israel without facing probloms and GETTING BACK to his arabic country safely ?
This is not sure. There was recently a story of two french arabs (born in France, with a french passport), that wanted to come to israel to see by themselves. Normally, with a french passport you just arrive in Israel, and get your 3 months visa. But these two guys, that had a connection in Zurich I think, have been refused to get in the plane by the control, that seemed to be Israeli control forces.

Their story is related somewhere on internet, i don't remember the link...

But french arabs don't have a good press in Israel. Just because the Israeli TV shows only bad stuff about the french arabs who cause problems here...

i'm coming all the way from australia, i duno how many others will be at the gig from outside of Israel? Hope its a top show.:headbang: Non-israelis would be good to interview to give an un-biased opinion

You killed my last hope :( I hope with an American Pass it would be a little different.

yeah.....it's quite a problem here.....
I hate it, but can understand it.....
we are living in a very diffecult place....we have a lot of arabs in Israel, and we trust most of them.....but it's enough to have 1% of them who want to destroy Israel, and we can't ake the risk.....
I wish things could be different....

my chef in the restaurant I work in, is an israeli arab, and he's getting married to a Jordanian woman......he can go there, and she can come here....
so...there are some unexceptions.....

So , if an Israeli girl wanted to marry me will I be able to visit Israel :p

but seriously even Americans themsleves need a visa to come to Israel :confused: