Metal: A Headbangers' Journey 2 [shooting in israel]

I agree with some of the things you said, I want a focus on Death Metal and it's sub genres. I'd like to see Cynic get some appreciation.
Also it would be awesome if Vintersorg was on this one ALOT as he is an amazing artist with a big role in the Progressive Black Scene (also with Folk metal as well). Come on Otyg, Borknagar, Fission, WaterClime and Vintersorg itself this guy is in ALOT of bands plus Borknagar has a relationship with Garm and Arcturus so they intertwine.

(haha basicially I just wanted my favourite bands on it)

Oh yeah, this must be said once more. Please don't do anything on Gaydle Of Flith! Only interview that midget if they are going to ask him about every band except for his own since he is like an encyclopedia on the black metal scene.

Chastise said:
And there was a little goth bitch saying: "boo hoo I was born in Helloween and that's so metal." Who wants to slit her guts out?
I do! Goth chicks are nasty as hell.
faglo2.png

Morticia NL. said:
Hey thanks you guys- I am in fact a goth! And I don't say stuff like that ever.
There is a different scene out there to the one portrayed in documentaries and bad bad pics of pple who got their make up all wrong and who have no dress sense whatsoever.
Well you don't listen, or at least look/act like, a Marylin Manson fan. So you're good in my book.