Metal Addiction in Sweden...

No i ain't fat, far from that actually. I'm not trying to get too low and shit but i would very probably rape your face in a matter of seconds...!!!...
haha...!!!...tyep like a man..hahah...PECEA UOT

No i ain't fat, far from that actually. I'm not trying to get too low and shit but i would very probably rape your face in a matter of seconds...!!!...
haha...!!!...tyep like a man..hahah...PECEA UOT

hahaha....!!!!.....so raping a man's face is the new way to show ure manlihood....says Mr. I aint play this...!!!....well im sure this will make u feel a bigger man....czo ure penis size is prolly too small to make u feel manly...hahahaha....!!!!....or wahtever floats ure boat dude....whatever...hahaha......do u ever think how many times u were dropped on yre head...??...hahaha....PEAC EOUT

This guy is a home-grown genius.
You all fail.

Thank you.

I also believe that is absolutely kick-ass.

You're all knocking him...but let me ask you this, if you claimed to be addicted to metal, and your employer let you play metal music loud while you worked all day, and you were payed benefits...you would be complaining?

I think that it is fucking badass. I wish that could happen to me.

Thank you.

I also believe that is absolutely kick-ass.

You're all knocking him...but let me ask you this, if you claimed to be addicted to metal, and your employer let you play metal music loud while you worked all day, and you were payed benefits...you would be complaining?

I think that it is fucking badass. I wish that could happen to me.

.....while dish washing...!!!!.....i personally wouldn't think so....i mean that prolly means he makes very less money....and usually the gov. benefits are not alot.......so hes prolly barely getting by...!!!!....so yeah not for me....but then again....everyone has their own career/job/financial goals ....to each his own...!!!...PEAC EOUT