Metal albums that can damage speakers?

I think I recall an interview with Lee Dorrian from Cathedral regarding the production of Endytme; iirc "Whores to Oblivion" has a noise outro that has been produced to fuck your speakers if you play it too loud.

Force Fed Human Shit

If you are listening to that band on normal volume, without fucking with the bass dial, I would be surprised if it didn't blow your speakers. I listened to it relatively low and with the bass turned all the way down, and I could still feel my car shaking from this.

NO MAN, METAL BLOWS THEM FASTER CUZ ITS BRUTAL

:lol:

It's possible the OP needs to play with the basic EQ in his system. I found I could get DM to be passable on some shitty stock speakers in a work truck if I bumped the midrange up above everything, and the treble between bass and midrange.

Both personal vehicles I have owned have had premium factory sound systems in them and I never regretted it.

So do these albums damage speakers basically because the audio files are too loud? If so, and you have an album you really like I think I know a way to fix it as long as you could get at the .wav files.

Edit: about manowar

Well they did have a ridiculous amount of bass on sunday. Fucking good show anyway.