Metal Alliance tour 2013!

This is one more reason to not work on a new record.

Still, it'll rule to hear side two after "Indians" of ATL played live.

Yup, sick line up but it's really not that special considering they always play half of ATL anyway

I just hope this doesn't delay the next album, because they're busy milking ATL again.

With that said, the Worship Music rerelease is supposed to be out around the same time.

Don't see how anyone can complain they'll be playing ATL front to back...it's got 4 songs they rarely play, so at least it's not the same old setlist we've had since 2010.

Because we'd all rather see them do Persistence or Spreading.

Aka the albums they dont play much off of.

With thay said, I'm not complaining. I'm excited.

The Waste are a great band. I'm more stoked to see them again than Exodus. They always put on a great live show and get the crowd involved. Wall of Death!!!

This is gonna be a good tour. Just need dates so I can check and get pissed that they're not coming to a town near me. :loco:

This is gonna be a good tour. Just need dates so I can check and get pissed that they're not coming to a town near me. :loco:

Yep...ATL is good!! :hotjump: No doubt about it!! Skeleton in the closet guys!! Fucking freaking Skeleton in the closet!! LIVE!!:hotjump:

..and i'll be pissed to...for sure there'll be no oversea dates...:mad:

Looking forward to this show. The Waste and Anthrax at the same show! I seen Anthrax a bunch of times recently but only seen Municipal Waste once recently with GWAR. Think I am looking forward to seeing the Waste more than the rest but always enjoy Anthrax and Exodus. Hopefully the tour will do a show nearby.

Wait till they realized that most of the people in their audience knew their old songs better then them..then maybe a better treatment for SOE & POT