Metal Alliance tour 2013!

The Waste are a great band. I'm more stoked to see them again than Exodus. They always put on a great live show and get the crowd involved. Wall of Death!!!

This is gonna be a good tour. Just need dates so I can check and get pissed that they're not coming to a town near me. :loco:
I've been checking out Municipal Waste for the first time, they sound a lot like DRI I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing them on this tour.

I wish they would do POT from beginning to end one of these days. But I'll not be complaining seeing the entire among the living album

This is one more reason to not work on a new record.

Still, it'll rule to hear side two after "Indians" of ATL played live.
Yeah I think we'd all love for them to work on new stuff but in all fairness to them the record has only been out a little over a year and they have been working their asses off promoting it. Hell I've gotten to see them three times in the last year all within 2 hours of me. Since the album has been so successful it is important for them to keep promoting it on the road instead of taking a hiatus so soon to record. Aren't merch and ticket sales where their profits come from anyway? I'm excited to hear side 2 live as well:headbang:Haven't seen the dates yet I hope it comes close my mustang only gets 15 MPG:p

Id also like to see more songs from Worship Music in the live shows. 2 or whatever it is now isnt much. Add back in Earth on Hell and Im Alive. Dont know if they have ever played 'The Giant' live.

Id also like to see more songs from Worship Music in the live shows. 2 or whatever it is now isnt much. Add back in Earth on Hell and Im Alive. Dont know if they have ever played 'The Giant' live.
Yes definitely, when I saw them on Mayhem they played Fight 'Em and classics...not really promoting your best record ever when you're not playing anything off of it. I hope they do even though they're doing Among in full, at least I'm Alive should be in there I mean damn it's the grammy song lol.

Yes definitely, when I saw them on Mayhem they played Fight 'Em and classics...not really promoting your best record ever when you're not playing anything off of it. I hope they do even though they're doing Among in full, at least I'm Alive should be in there I mean damn it's the grammy song lol.

You don't play your newest album songs to a crowd like that, all bands to mainly greatest hits when playing to a crowd diverse like that.

They played quiet a bit of new songs on the testament tour when they headlined

They haven't played anything besides Earth On Hell, Devil You Know, Fight 'Em, I'm Alive, and In The End. Though Scott has confirmed on Twitter that they've soundchecked at least The Constant and Revolution Screams.

Tour dates!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=184077

The dates are as follows:

Mar. 23 - House of Blues - Las Vegas, NV
Mar. 24 - Marquee Theatre - Tempe, AZ
Mar. 25 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
Mar. 27 - House of Blues - West Hollywood, CA
Mar. 28 - Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
Mar. 29 - The Crystal Ballroom - Portland, OR
Mar. 30 - Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, BC
Mar. 31 - Showbox SoDo - Seattle, WA
Apr. 02 - Summit Music Hall - Denver, CO
Apr. 04 - First Avenue - Minneapolis, MN
Apr. 05 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
Apr. 06 - The Fillmore Detroit - Detroit, MI
Apr. 07 - Bogarts - - Cincinnati, OH
Apr. 09 - House of Blues - Dallas, TX
Apr. 10 - House of Blues - Houston, TX
Apr. 12 - House of Blues - Lake Buena Vista, FL
Apr. 13 - Tremont Music Hall - Charlotte, NC
Apr. 14 - The Fillmore - Silver Spring, MD
Apr. 16 - House of Blues - Cleveland, OH
Apr. 18 - Theatre of the Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 20 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY

Sweet! Thanks for posting that. I'm sure I'll hit up the Cinci and Cleveland gigs. Maybe the Detroit as well.

Definitely doing Detroit and New York. I'm student teaching in the spring which eliminates the possibility of school night gigs, but if my spring break at my placement aligns with the last week of the tour, I'll also do Silver Spring, Cleveland, and/or Philly!