Metal at work!

I listen to my iRiver at work. 6200 songs on it so far, but I'm saddened at how often I can't find something I'm really in the mood for.

My workmates reckon that they can tell what mood I'm in at work from the noises coming from the cubicle.

'Maiden, Megadeth, and the like I'm doing OK.

Zombie, and I'm struggling to meet some inane (and late) request from management. (Super Sexy Swingin' Sounds and I'm just about at my tether).

When it goes quiet, they get scared to ask questions.

I took a cable to plug my Discman into the computer at work yesterday so I listened to Van Halen, Def Leppard, Vain, Queensryche and Dokken while I took calls. I hope I didn't annoy everybody else.

No, the joke works fine. See, you have to click on it to get the full effect. Seriously though, nobody cares about you or what you put in an online journal. FACT

He was referring to a joke you didn't get - it's part of the Maiden Downunder drinking game, where we have to have one drink when someone we don't know posts in a thread.

I know that I'm demeaning myself just by explaining this though. I feel ill.

I was transfered this morning up to the warehouse to help them catch up on some work, didn't have metal on but at least being able to listen to the radio was a nice change from the chatter of people on the phones all friggin' day