Metal Band circa 1999 - early 2000s

raptorattakz

New Metal Member
Aug 17, 2013
Hi, I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me :) I am looking for a band whose name was cruel sadistic or grew sadistic. I forget which one! They did a song called Revolution which was a hit around the world. The band were not that well known in the UK but were very popular in Germany and other European countries. I think the lyrics are about starting a race war, people in the street, politicians and starting their own way. The band isn't that old and had a few members, one whose stage name was Scutty. They weren't super famous but they were talking on the radio in the U.K. I'm sorry I can't give more information, if I knew I wouldn't be asking :p

If anyone can help me I hope it's someone on this forum. I haven't been able to find out anywhere else as of yet. Be awesome if anyone can help!! They also did a song about getting a girl drunk and drugging and necrophilia which may jog someones memory perhaps, I don't know. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears! They also played for Robert Plant as an opening act!:hotjump:

To be honest, I don't know much about metal, I prefer more jpop, I was just wondering cause I saw them and thought they were awesome :)thanks for your help, this is the band :) I wonder if anyone has copies or mp3s of their music :D

Thanks Onder for helping me :) much appreciated. Do you know if they released any cds or where I may be able to find some of their music? I think all music is good, jpop, korean, pop, we are all unique

Soft in the head, what a lovely way to put it! Here's an interesting point, if a hot girl walked up to you and said hello want to get together ;) I bet you wouldn't care much what music she was interested in because you're getting something out of the deal. I'm sorry other musical tastes offend you, I truly am. Being soft in the head, is a lovely thing to say because I

think that if you can't accept others for who they are then you are going to feel very lonely when you get older! So what if I was interested in who was playing, it's a normal question to wonder! I bet some people wonder who that band was at the pub or club they visited a few weeks ago were and they can't rememeber because they were too drunk! I do infact love Lost Prophets, so my point again, hot girl walks up and says hello and then tells you about her interests, you wouldn't care whether she liked jpop or pop or metal aslong as she liked something 'cool'. I am sure I will get a few remarks now saying oh what a crazy poster! Go ahead, I don't care. And for stupid guys responses, no i don't put out and im not menstruating XD

It's alright girl, nobody's hurting you. Everything's fine.

All I did was ask a simple question politely, not nice to be mean. I realize this is a metal forum and that is why I came specifically to ask for help which Onder has kindly given me :) I don't care anyway, kind've funny