Metal capitol of Aus?

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
Well here I am in rainy dodgy Melbourne. What do I find? No metal gigs at all for my stay!!

What the hell do you call this? :)

I thought you people claimed to be the Metal Capital of Aus?

This I endorse whole-heartedly! :)

But we can't diss all of the other places we've played recently, we've been surprised more often than not at how good the scene in some places are regardless of how bad we perceive it to be sometimes...

Dude .... you forgot that it's the GRAND finals here lol
about a cuple of weeks before they are on you notice how all gigs die down slowly lol ..."i forgot to tell you about it :p"
but yeah
you should have been outside today "saturday"

The Streets are emtpy ... the highways are empty , the shops are mostly empty or closed lol ... it's like everyone is at the damn stadium lol .....
i don't follow Sports so i don't care for it lol ..

but yeah ... it's damn sports capital rather lol "more or less fotty capital :lol:"
so ... try it again next month "Destruction tour" .... :D
damn ... i'f i'm in adelaide then i'll have to come back for it lol ....

Darn it lol ..... Hell we can go together lol

The Pimp sez Canberra is the METAL capital of Australia!
Even without Metal For The Brain this year, Canberra will still rock, thrash & Mosh like a motherfucker!
See the Dungeon forum for more details on this news. The Pimp can't be arsed writing it all down again.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Having seen local metal in Sydney,Melbourne,Canberra and Brisbane over the last couple of years i think Canberra is probably my favourite place to watch metal but i enjoy seeing metal anywhere really:D