Metal CDs 4 Sale

Times are hard and I need to move some merchandise. I just put a lot of discs up on ebay starting at 99 cents, I will be selling a lot more, if interested or looking for anything I haven't listed, just drop me a line.

I wasn't sure on the feelings of trying to peddle stuff here, but I saw some other threads doing the same. Here's an apology in advance just in case.

So far listed bands; In Flames, Dimmu, Journey, Rush, Masterplan, Black Majesty, Powerman 5000, Freedom Call & Pyramaze.

As I go through my storage unit there will be dozens more from many genres of rock/metal.

Creeps1971 is my ebay name.

//edit//
just added; Heavenly, Death, Dark Tranquility, Twyster, Moonspell

f6_9.JPG
:lol::lol::lol::lol::puke:

That's funny.

-Metal

I got all kinds of stuff in storage finding it's way on to ebay. I just put up some more power/prog metal stuff and a pile of dvds. Lots more to come the farther I dig back in my storage unit.

I'm lazy after posting 30+ things so if anyone is interested I have about all the Henry Rollins stand up cds (or spoken word), Zandelle (twilight on humanity), Damageplan (new found power), Black Majesty (sands of time) & Lullacry (be my god) that some folks here might be interested in. $2-3 + S&H and they're yours.

right now selling cds from;

Soulfly
Liv Kristine
Death
Seven Witches
Fozzy
Krokus
Union
Ray Gillen
Eric Carr
Frost

Not listed on Ebay yet;
Reign of Terror
Angel Dust
Arthemis
Blackeyed Susan
Sepultura
Soil
Lana Lane
Sanctuary (live)
Beatles

More to come as I visit my storage unit :cry:

Lana Lane & Angel Dust cds up as well as some other random metal goodness.

VHS; live WASP, Suicidal Tendencies & Tigertailz so far.

If anyone is looking for anything, drop me a line. I have loads of music VHS, DVD and CDs, as well as boxed sets that could need a new home. There is in no way I can provide a master list from everything in my storage unit.

videos from Kiss, Anthrax, Alice Cooper, Metalhead video magazine, Henry Rollins and S.O.D. are up.

CDs from Leash Law (Wade Black), Cellador, Stick (King's X-ish), Mezarkabul and some rare glam rock stuff like the Sea Hags are up now.

Still have some things leftover from previous mini-lists mentioned that are not currently listed if anyone is interested.

Got about 40 more discs listed this week mostly soundtracks, various and some early 80s comps/best ofs from my DJ collection. Still have loads of metal coming and still have about 40 listed previously that aren't online yet, so drop me a line.

In the list but not mentioned before; Paradise Lost, Onward, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies, Pantera, Quireboys, Scorpions, In Flames, Vanden Plas and more.

Tributes.. tributes and more tributes.

All kinds of cds up for cheap now including.. you guessed it .. tributes!

Maiden, Priest, Helloween, GNR and more coming by the buckets. SO if you ever wanted cover songs by bands you're into look no more! :headbang:

Follow the nifty link a handful of posts up to check em out. I should have about 20+ tribute discs posted this week.