Metal Church gig

We are???:zombie: COOL!:kickass:

Jason, How do you find out about these things before everyone else???:lol:

Just kidding!:loco:

Seriously, YES we are opening for the mighty METAL CHURCH at the Pearl Room on January 16, 2007 and we can't fuckin' wait!!!!

Hopefully, some of you locals will be there!

Oh, Metal Church have tour dates up now? How'd I miss that? Thanx for the heads up

I'm going to have to remind myself to catch MC in Nashville (or NC) next year; should rule quite a bit. Still though, seeing Meliah Rage and Eden's Fall as well is quite tempting, haha.

:headbang: Tonight is the show!:headbang: Really looking forward to this!!!

Our set time is 6:50 - 7:20

Here's what we plan to play:

CHAOS BRINGER
PLANET HATE
BLEED
DEAD THOUGHT MATRIX
BLUR THE LINES
PARASITES OF DECAY (if we have time)

Anyone planning on going????

Great show, guys. Fortunately I was allowed to skip out of work a little bit early in order to make to Mokena in time to catch your set. Thanks so much for the pass! It was muy excellent to see you on a big stage. All access for the foto ops rules! :D Here's a teaser - a John Barr crotch shot - until the rest can be processed.

jbcrotchshot.jpg

I'm so glad he didn't have his hands in front of his face at that moment. ;) I'll have more pics of you guys, Quick Change, Cable, Meliah Rage, and Metal Church in the next day or two.

Thanks again!

Great show, guys. Fortunately I was allowed to skip out of work a little bit early in order to make to Mokena in time to catch your set. Thanks so much for the pass! It was muy excellent to see you on a big stage. All access for the foto ops rules! :D Here's a teaser - a John Barr crotch shot - until the rest can be processed.

jbcrotchshot.jpg

Shot through the crotch
and You're to blame
You gave photography
a great name -

Man, I completely forgot about this show!!!
How was it?
Hope you guys had a good gig.
I still have yet to see you guys live.
Last summer, I went to the JJ Kelleys gig with you, 12th Gate, and Nov Doom, but took me forever to get there and missed your set.
Someday soon I hope!!!

It was great to see Metal Church again. If they would have done The Powers That Be I think my head would have exploded. :D Awesome show! It's a refreshing change from the DM/BM (whathaveyou) scene. Vocalists that can actually sing! :p Metal Church stilll sound great after all these years.

Pics from all the bands that night have been posted. Check 'em out!
http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/index.shtml