6. Gods of Wrath
7. Hitman
8. Watch the Children Pray :hotjump:
9. Beyond the Black
10. Metal Church :hotjump:
Encore
11. Highway Star :hotjump:
12. The Human Factor

I've seen Gwar four times. They're certainly not my favorite band anymore, but they're far more creative, musically and conceptually, than almost all US heavy and thrash metal bands. It is a shame that there are few bands like that. Most dipshits think that all you need are heavy riffs and you're done. It worked for Metal Church...

I've seen Gwar four times. They're certainly not my favorite band anymore, but they're far more creative, musically and conceptually, than almost all US heavy and thrash metal bands. It is a shame that there are few bands like that. Most dipshits think that all you need are heavy riffs and you're done. It worked for Metal Church...

Metal Church also wrote many catchy songs that have help up for almost 30 years....while Gwar is known for one thing...their costumes.

I'm not saying Gwar are a great band, but they have a lot of weird stuff going on in some of their songs. A few parts even remind me of Voivod a little bit. With Metal Church, after you hear the first 30 seconds you know exactly how the rest of the album is going to sound. That's why I say they're not as creative as Gwar.

And of course Gwar is only known for their costumes. They would be no matter how good they are. Manowar is still known as the loincloth band, 30 years since they stopped wearing them.