Evergrey

Saturday:

Kickass day ashore in THE BAHAMAS- party

Sunday:

The Element
Futures End
Pagans Mind
Crimson Glory

am i the only one who thinks this is a bad idea? i wouldnt go for the following reasons:

1. total sausage fest for 5 days straight

2. metal is the complete opposite of the way the carribbean is supposed to be experienced. you'll be served tropical fruit drinks during the most beautiful sunsets... but instead of chill vibes and calming reggae, you'll have blast beats and cookie monster vocals. something very wrong with that picture to me

3. $20 says the boat is a complete mess/wreck after day one. i give it to the first evening before guys stop waiting in line for the bathroom and start pissing in sinks.

and if there's ANY hint of bad weather/rocky seas... oh man. nothing spreads faster than "i'm gonna be sick" on a ship in rocky waves. hopefully its one of the larger ships, cuz the smaller ones dont handle turbulent waters well in my experience.

am i the only one who thinks this is a bad idea? i wouldnt go for the following reasons:

2. metal is the complete opposite of the way the carribbean is supposed to be experienced. you'll be served tropical fruit drinks during the most beautiful sunsets... but instead of chill vibes and calming reggae, you'll have blast beats and cookie monster vocals. something very wrong with that picture to me

3. $20 says the boat is a complete mess/wreck after day one. i give it to the first evening before guys stop waiting in line for the bathroom and start pissing in sinks.

and if there's ANY hint of bad weather/rocky seas... oh man. nothing spreads faster than "i'm gonna be sick" on a ship in rocky waves. hopefully its one of the larger ships, cuz the smaller ones dont handle turbulent waters well in my experience.

:lol: Great points

LOL! :)

January in the Caribbean and bad weather. Never happened. It's one of the best times at all to travel to this part of the world. Not so super hot like in the summer but always nice warm and calm weather.

And hey, it's a pretty large cruise ship. Over 70,000 GRT. I have been on cruise ships. You don't feel anything for the sea. You don't even realize that you are on a ship.

1: not if you bring your hot metal GF

2: metal has no location :lol:

3: fuck it - if you cant beam em.. join em!

1: not if you bring your hot metal GF

2: metal has no location :lol:

3: fuck it - if you cant beam em.. join em!

+1...
my spin on it...
1. Ask most guys in stable/committed relationships, and they will jump at the chance to have a guys week drinking and watching metal bands with their buddies..

2. Amen to that...

3. LOL..you could always go back to your cabin for a clean bathroom....

The only downside I can foresee is the way in which people will get raped on drink prices...cruises always screw you on that one..

The only downside I can foresee is the way in which people will get raped on drink prices...cruises always screw you on that one..

I've been on regular cruises. The prices are not that bad. $4 - $5 for beer, $5 - $7 for mix drinks.

I'm oh-so-down for this.

I just went on a cruise in November, 'twas excellent. Me and a few other people i met figured out how to "smuggle" liquor we bought in Mexico onto the boat (Smirnoff/Bacardi - $11/bottle down there) so drink prices weren't an issue. I would attempt to do that again.

I'll keep an eye on this, i'm looking at going again next year.