70000tons of METAL

It's not for you but for the oldies with grey hair/or dyed ok - I've been following this cruise since the first day it was announced, and the further along we go, the more and more skeptical I get of it. Something tells me it ain't gonna happen.

MUG_CAM.jpg

It's not for you but for the oldies with grey hair/or dyed ok - I've been following this cruise since the first day it was announced, and the further along we go, the more and more skeptical I get of it. Something tells me it ain't gonna happen.

Learn how to quote properly. Or is that how quoting is done in 1997? Just look at those computers in the background.

So i played through the Circle of Magi section with THREE mages and a rogue. Granted, my mage was an arcane warrior, but it was pretty awesome. With two healers, didn't need a warrior. I wont be able to do it again because i killed Wynne at the end and i think im gonna not do the dark ritual this time and have alistair take the fall, which will mean doing the final battle with no healer. Oh boy.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/nevermore/428933-gaming-thread-46.html