70000 tons of metal 2012 cruise

I had never seen them live, and while it was a good set, wasn't my favorite of the week. I saw someone posted their entire show in the main hall on YouTube. It was only an hour, like most of the sets on the ship. A few bands got 90-minute sets, but since everyone performed twice, you still got a lot of music. Some bands did the same set list each time though, which was a letdown.

I couldn't tolerate MDB, even from a hot tub with beer and friends. Utterly bland.

Having said that, I don't like doom metal. I'm not opposed to being blown away by a good band I'm not familiar with though. I couldn't name an Overkill song before the cruise, and they made me a fan. Awesome performance.

I couldn't tolerate MDB, even from a hot tub with beer and friends. Utterly bland.

Having said that, I don't like doom metal. I'm not opposed to being blown away by a good band I'm not familiar with though. I couldn't name an Overkill song before the cruise, and they made me a fan. Awesome performance.

MDB is definitely an acquired taste, so I can understand that.

I can't wait to see Overkill in the spring. They've always been one of those bands that despite touring pretty regularly have just been bad timing for me.