Metal Floridians

AxeOfDarkness

Demons And Lies
Feb 15, 2003
Orlando Florida
Visit site
HEY ALL YOU FLORIDA GUYS!
MY BAND IS IN GREAT NEED OF BASS PLAYER!
WERE TAKING A SERIOUS APPROACH TO THIS...
AIMING FOR MELODIC/BRUTAL DEATH METAL!
INFLUENCES INCLUDE-AMON AMARTH(OF COURSE),UNLEASHED,IRON MAIDEN, AT THE GATES, AMORPHIS(OLD), ANGEL CORPSE, IMMORTAL, NILE, KATAKLYSM, NAPALM DEATH, DEATH, GOD DETHRONED, EINHERJER, SEPULTURA(OLD), DIABOLIC, MONSTOSITY, MORBID ANGEL... all that good stuff... anything that has good melody and is real bad ass or anything that is brutal and bad ass stuff etc...(i could name influences all day if you want me too)

if anyone is interested at all contact me(Jesse) at

AIM SCREEN NAME: DemonsAndLies666
e-mail address: axeofdarkness@hotmail.com

or contact my drummer(Armando) at:

AOL SCREEN NAME: EmperorHorde666
e-mail address: EmperorHorde666@aol.com

once we find our key bassist we shall rise with horns and conquer the world with our barbaric sound!:headbang::devil:

That's a lot of influence and a lot of different style, I d be surprised to hear the end result
sgrin.gif

Got any mp3's? that sounds like some good stuff! Sorry I can't help with the bass player situation though.

*hint: Fireborn (my band) plays a style that combines Amon Amarth's melodies with Deicide's brutality. Click the link in my sig.

well its not necessarily all the bands styles we play, its just bands that got us started into playing metal... and different influences from different members.
my main influences (i play guitar)are probably Amon Amarth, Death, At The Gates and fear factory(old stuff, as far as making grind riffs)and obituary stuff like that...
where my other guitrist is influenced by-god dethroned, ancient, venom and stuff more like that
my drummers main influences are- Diabolic, Monstosity, Kataklysm, Angel Corpse etc....
vocalist, im not sure what influences he has but he can get about anything that we want out of him so hes realy versatile!
i dont have any mp3's yet and were working on a site... as of now we have about 3 songs complete and were starting to work on others but what we have so far sounds like something completely new and unique... so everyone realy has there own sound but it sounds realy bad ass when put together with everyone.... we just gotta find that one bassist thats bad ass!!!

cmon.... i know theres someone out there just dying to be our bassist! you know you want it....
im about to start setting up bear traps and nets all around florida to capture a bassist...

AxeOfDarkness said:
cmon.... i know theres someone out there just dying to be our bassist! you know you want it....
im about to start setting up bear traps and nets all around florida to capture a bassist...

Bear traps? you might want to relocate, all I can think of, is the alligator in the pond behind my apartment.
Are there any true metalheads left in FL anyways? or did they just all migrate to Europe? It looks like we are a dying breed.
outtahere.gif

i believe we may be a dying breed.... most of the metalheads i know are a bunch of fartknockers who still listen to korn and all this other gay shit.... damn posers... but theres still some of us left.... metal cant go far from home... as long as we still get good shows i dont care to much.... and as long as i find a bassist damnit!!!
bear traps might be a little drastic.... ill just release the hell hounds....