Metal Game

For me that's like choosing between shit or piss. Cephalic Carnage is at least not a "Roadrunner" band. I pick them.

Death or Cynic?

Whatcha got against Summer Dying? :bah: Weren't you supposed to open for their show earlier this year with Bestiary? *nods* hehe..

Eh... Shamefully I know neither of these bands.. umm.. I'll pick... Cruachan! :D

Stratovarius or Sonata Arctica?

I've nothing against Summer Dying, my dear, I simply haven't ever heard them. I still don't know if they ever even actually played that show or not...obviously WE didn't...

You chose wisely...especially if you ever get to hear Cruachan's version of Ride On...irish metal \m/.

And to answer the question...Stratovarius.

Avantasia or Edguy? Muahaha

Okay, then what do you have against Bal-Sagoth that made you pick a band you've never heard?!
grinser048.gif

\m/ IRISH METAL!! \m/

:rolleyes: Avantasia!! *smirks*

Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?! :D MUWAHAHA!

Uh oh...haha Bal-Sagoth fan are we? -poke, prod- Heheh...I'm just not too big on 'em.

Iron Maiden...or Judas...ACK -brain heamorrhages-

If it comes down to it, its Maiden.

:bah: I had a bunch of mp3's of Bal-Sagoth's a while back and loved every last one of 'em! I don't have them anymore, but I do remember that I thought they were pretty rad! Then again, I like Motley Crue too ;);) Oh yeah, you should know, I have a mild addiction to Nikki Sixx *apologizes* I'm in therapy...

Maiden.. that's my boy :grins:

Burzum or Marduk?