METAL GODS TOUR cancelled

Mortado

Apr 9, 2002
Seattle WA USA
www.gravemusic.com
From Halford management: "...I learned on Tuesday, that inappropriate activity had been carried out days prior to the Chicago show, without my knowledge and approval. The unapproved activity has financially affected the tour. To be clear, the malpractice was not carried out by any of the participating bands, their labels and management.
For legal reasons nothing further can be said for the moment. A formal press statement will be prepared after we obtain additional instruction from counsel.
We know ultimately this affects each of you, so I will look at re-booking some / all of the dates. The dates however, will not include The Metal Gods lineup.
Please try and provide me w. your patience while I review and determine how best to move forward.
Thank you.
John Baxter"

I am so bummed, I just scored my photo pass this morning and now this... :yell:

yeah 9i read more into this on halfords website and i think that this is total horse shit and that the mother fucking "single individual" that did this shit should be narced out to the metal community so that we can fuckt hsi mother fucker up and make his life a living fucking hell, this dumb son of a bitch got my show cancelled andi want fucking blood.

like me????? AAARRGH!!
Any speculations on that "single individual"??

what amazes me is that the tour had several big names (at least FIVE: Hal., Test., AA, Imm. and PF) from "major" metal labels (spitfire, sanctuary Nuc. Blast, Metal blade) and not a one of them could help pull this all together. Whoever this person that brought on this complete, utter collapse on did some MAJOR, MAJOR damage.

all may not be lost, i read some possible speculationt aht the tour may continue with less acts, or maybe just a halford headlining tour, so keep your heads up people even though this makes everyone want to mother fucking kill the culprit(s)

I doubt it, supposedly there was a show scheduled in NY tonight and that's the last show before they wrap things up.