The Metal Gods Cancellation

Dirt Junior said:
Yeah, where were you, Dirt??? I thought I'd hear from you...

I WAS FINALIZING MY BREAK UP AND PUSSY WHIPPISM OVER THE LAST YEAR!!

MY BAD....BUT I'LL BE A T FUTURE SHOWS.... :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

So, the old lady KEPT YOU AWAY from shows?!?! OUCH!!! A big welcome back, dude. No one should be kept away from metal...

Legion-ofthe-Dead said:
i cannot belive another Testament tour has been cancelled
im so fukin pissed, i was about to buy tickets for the hollywood show, i dont know, i think fate doesnt want me to go and see testament. i had tickets to the vegas show on the tour with halford and vio-lence earlier this year, and then i get up to vegas, drove a good 12 hours to get there, and they cancel the show, i think i cried
You were there too? I was with all the headbangers at the Frog for the pre-concert party with alot of humans from the MGQ. Several humans from New York, Florida and all over man. Then we got the news Rob was sent back to the UK, and Metal Mike and the rest of the Halford band came out and partied with us all. Were you there? Did I play pool with you :cool:

It sucked but man we had one hell of a weekend :headbang:

crucified said:
You were there too? I was with all the headbangers at the Frog for the pre-concert party with alot of humans from the MGQ. Several humans from New York, Florida and all over man. Then we got the news Rob was sent back to the UK, and Metal Mike and the rest of the Halford band came out and partied with us all. Were you there? Did I play pool with you :cool:

It sucked but man we had one hell of a weekend !:headbang:

Hey 'crucified', welcome to the forum!

I was just telling 'Fight Rules' the other day that all of Testament went ahead to what was supposed to be the "1st Vegas show" last December, because one of the band members planned to get married after the HOB gig. As we all know, Rob couldn't get into the country, but a very cool wedding bash happened regardless (courtesy of Chuck Billy and wife).

We had a great time, despite the disappointment of the unexpected cancellation. Where were you Halford fans hanging out at?