Gods Of Metal: Official Web Site

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
THE 2003 METAL GODS TOUR: The Official Web Site

An official web site will be launched later this week for the upcoming The 2003 Metal Gods Tour, a multi-band package featuring HALFORD, co-headliners TESTAMENT, IMMORTAL, CARNAL FORGE, PRIMAL FEAR, PAINMUSEUM, and AMON AMARTH. Check it out at www.themetalgods.com. The trek, which will mark Rob Halford's first full-length tour of North America in nearly three years, is set to kick off on April 25 at the House Of Blues in Chicago.

I can NOT WAIT for this tour. I'm with you MI , I need to know the dates too , I got hosed this past weekend because I couldn't get the time off. If I have to call in sick to attend this show I will god dammit !! :D It's gonna be cool to see Testament play longer than they did on the other recent shows. Maybe we'll get to hear some of the old favorites (pwyp, apocalyptic city, sins of omission ????) since they can play longer.

I hate waiting to find out, too. As soon as more dates/venues are confirmed... they'll be posted, A.S.A.P.! I'm in touch w/people who will have the official low down, firsthand.

Thanks to a certain Mrs. who suggested I get crackin' on the job and schmooooooze
lol.gif
!