Dark Tranquility: Not Playing The Gods Of Metal 2003 Tour

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
DARK TRANQUILLITY: We Are Not Touring With HALFORD!

Sweden's DARK TRANQUILLITY have denied reports that they have been confirmed for The 2003 Metal Gods Tour, a multi-band package featuring HALFORD, co-headliners TESTAMENT, IMMORTAL, CARNAL FORGE, PAIN MUSEUM, and AMON AMARTH.

"Regarding touring, the information circulating on the [Internet] implying that [DARK TRANQUILLITY] will be part of the HALFORD tour package in the U.S. isn't correct," the band said in a statement posted on their official web site. "At present, no new tours are confirmed."

In other news, DARK TRANQUILLITY's upcoming DVD, titled "Live Damage", will likely include additional live footage from the group's "Damage Done" tour along with a concert recording shot in Poland last October. A release date has yet to be announced

:err: wHAT, are they too good for this tour??? if i was them, and without other commitments to tour or whatever, i'd jump all over robs sack to come with him, Testament and the rest of the killer bands...I wish they would, I dig DT...damage done is a great cd...

Deadly Embrace said:
Your both wrong, the headlinner was Nile, the support group was Napalm Death, & then it was Dark tranquility before them........

thats the way it was. that show kicked all ass. i expected SYL to kick ass, but i didnt think theyd kick that much ass.

I was also really looking forward to seeing DT at Metal Gods, thankfully I was able to see them when they opened for Nile. Oh well, Testament alone will be worth my cash. Halford, Amon Amarth, Immortal and the rest are just bonuses.