Gods Of Metal Tour 2003

Beast In Flames said:
Hey, gimme some of the stuff you're smoking. Seems to be really strong shit.

nope I'm not smoking anything. And I still stand by my words that the rest of the line-up is, well let's just say it's crap. It could be worse though .... linkin park, limp bizkit, mudvayne, slipknot.....

Honestly speaking, this tour partially lives up to its name METAL GODS

Sabbath? Ozzy? Priest (w/Halford)? Maiden? Saxon? Motorhead? Nevermore?

please?

midlife crisis said:
nope I'm not smoking anything. And I still stand by my words that the rest of the line-up is, well let's just say it's crap. It could be worse though .... linkin park, limp bizkit, mudvayne, slipknot.....

Honestly speaking, this tour partially lives up to its name METAL GODS

Sabbath? Ozzy? Priest (w/Halford)? Maiden? Saxon? Motorhead? Nevermore?

please?

He's been trying to gather the best bands from all genres in metal. Hence, the name METAL GODS. And he's also been looking for some fresh bands.
Besides, how the hell can you expect all those bands to play on the same bill?? Where've been living?! Mars??

And I can just laugh at the fact that you call Immortal, Dark Tranquillity and Amon Amarth crap. Bwahahahahahaha!

You know not what you are talking about.
And btw, it wouldn't hurt to show some respect for other people's opinions. Those bands have many fans on this forum.

Beast In Flames said:
Besides, how the hell can you expect all those bands to play on the same bill?? Where've been living?! Mars??

I didn't say that all these bands should play together on the same bill. I've just listed alternative choices.

And I can just laugh at the fact that you call Immortal, Dark Tranquillity and Amon Amarth crap. Bwahahahahahaha!

pfft. go ahead and laugh. I don't like black/death metal at all, that's why I think the rest of the line-up sucks.

And btw, it wouldn't hurt to show some respect for other people's opinions. Those bands have many fans on this forum.

if u like the rest of the line-up, good for u. I was just simply stating that the rest of the line-up sucks. I didn't say to the ppl "haha you like Carnal Forge and Immortal, u fucking suck. go get cancer and die bitch." u get the idea...

I also think that Motorhead is probably the most boring band in Rock's history. But I wouldn't try to slag the line-up if Motorhead was one of the bands playing. I don't like Motorhead, but who cares? That's just my opinion.

But then again, I've always found the idea of people slagging other bands just because they don't like them rather stupid.

LIZ METAL said:
By the by...aren't Symphony X from New Jersey?? It says New York but I'm pretty freakin' certain it's New Jersey with singer Russell Allen hailing originally from LA, Cali.

Yep, Symphony X are from New Jersey.

Beast In Flames said:
He's been trying to gather the best bands from all genres in metal. Hence, the name METAL GODS. And he's also been looking for some fresh bands.

Well in that case, he should have changed the name of the tour to something else.

:devil:WHAT DID I SAY YOU FREAKS??? THAT IT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY IF CARNAL FORGE DIDN'T TOUR WITH TESTAMENT, AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW??? DAMN I'M GOOD!!! WHAT A LINEUP...TESTAMENT, DARK TRANQUILITY, AND CARNAL FORGE!!! I HAVE THREE WORDS...dnr

people complain about better tours/fest in america yet they complain when they are given a great diverse one such as this. I would hate to see 7 bands that are exactly the same. I am looking forward to this show!!!

I am hoping , it gives some dates here in Puerto Rico

tattooedsean666 said:
people complain about better tours/fest in america yet they complain when they are given a great diverse one such as this. I would hate to see 7 bands that are exactly the same. I am looking forward to this show!!!

Like that attitude, thats what I say, but people are never happy .........what if this, why not them instead?......Well it's not so let it be & enjoy the line-up thats offered.............A truly great tour & great bands, & diverse enough for everyone............ :devil:

Personally I will only be going to see TestAmenT, I could careless about everyone else but would definetly stick around for Halford's set. It will be great to see TestAmenT again, even if they are only playing a short set. Hopefully this tour comes to my area.

Man, I read through this thread and just shake my head in disbelief. For years, North America didn't get jack for decent tours. Now Halford & Testament are good enough to bring a whole fuckload of DIVERSE, TALENTED, and above all else, METAL bands over for a long, serious tour, and what happens?

Some of you people whine. Un-fucking-believable. No wonder the metal scene is a fucking joke.