Metal Hammer - Final Frontier 3D Holographic Cover

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I went to the shop today. Normally I pick up the Metal Hammer and Classic Rock and read the bits that I need and then put them down. I do occasionally buy them but normally not. Today I was completely dazzled by the MH cover! I didn't even open it up to see what's inside I just thought wow that's really amazing. Must be a special souvenir issue celebrating what might possibly be the last Maiden studio album( probably not I know). Anyway the cover was just something else. It also came with a Final Frontier Mouse mat and Sonisphere fridge magnet. The magnet is no big deal but the mouse mat is pretty cool. Believe it or not I'm currently using a Slipknot mouse mat of all things and I don't even like the band, but that's going bye bye any minute now. The cover is a great souvenir. By the way in case you were wondering the cover doesn't actually move like in this gif. You have to move it yourself to get that effect. If you are a Maiden collector it's well worth it I think and even if you're not then I'd still buy it as it looks cool.

maiden3Dcover.gif

I went to the shop today. Normally I pick up the Metal Hammer and Classic Rock and read the bits that I need and then put them down. I do occasionally buy them but normally not. Today I was completely dazzled by the MH cover! I didn't even open it up to see what's inside I just thought wow that's really amazing. Must be a special souvenir issue celebrating what might possibly be the last Maiden studio album( probably not I know). Anyway the cover was just something else. It also came with a Final Frontier Mouse mat and Sonisphere fridge magnet. The magnet is no big deal but the mouse mat is pretty cool. Believe it or not I'm currently using a Slipknot mouse mat of all things and I don't even like the band, but that's going bye bye any minute now. The cover is a great souvenir. By the way in case you were wondering the cover doesn't actually move like in this gif. You have to move it yourself to get that effect. If you are a Maiden collector it's well worth it I think and even if you're not then I'd still buy it as it looks cool.

maiden3Dcover.gif

I'll be getting this...I need to pick up the Metal Hammer w/ the Iron Maiden badge and Dio tribute in it...