Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2006

Nygård

Warlord
Mar 9, 2006
www.turisas.com

www.turisas.com said:
Warlord of "Tusiras" attended the Metal Hammer Golden Gods 2006 awards on held in London on Monday. He was there to open the award ceremony and also presented the award to "Best Underground Band" -winners Satyricon. MTV2 will broadcast the show across 18 European countries at 9pm (GMT) on Tuesday, July 4.

so now - pictures, videos, comments..? upload!! i didn't had any chance in changing the channel on this ferry when around 200 people wanted to see that shitty soccer game in the public tv-room... i am sure they would have enjoyed the metal awards, too!...:headbang:

Best game? Germany has lost, thats a pity. .__.

But it is the reason why i can't watch the show too, i was watching the gamne at the fan mile in berlin. :kickass:

So, how it was?

and this went... OFFTOPIC! :) but i still think a "REAL" fan should even watch a boring show with 2 seconds nygård, than a 90 minutes semi-final-soccer play! ... at least since i thought there are mostly freaks in this forum - hell, where are we? :erk: so go ahead with the pet-discussion...

KristJaeger said:
your a german I guess?
No I'm English, but since we got knocked the fuck out =( I was rooting for Germany cause Italy shouldn't have beaten Australia like that. Germany were the better team anyway.

Oh well now the Eye-tie's have won we can all get back to the metal :kickass: