Golden Gods Award

I've listened to Sepulturas early stuff, if you consider "Arise" early, and I still like "Roots".
I havn't bothered to search for their earliest DM work yet though, I can't imagine it being all too good.

I've listened to Sepulturas early stuff, if you consider "Arise" early, and I still like "Roots".
I havn't bothered to search for their earliest DM work yet though, I can't imagine it being all too good.

Bestial devastation (their first ep) and Morbid visions (their first full lenght album) are two of my favourite death metal releases, ever. it sounds very demonic, dark and has an realy evil atmosphere! :kickass: :worship:

Disturbed is gay sauce. They do not deserve to be in the same building with IF, COB and Testament. The only thing Acockalyptica have going for them are their mediocre Sepultura covers.

Can we get back on topic?
Okay, here we go:
Awards are pure fucking bullshit. The most gaping flaw is that only albums that have some serious backing from record labels get considered, and so tons of fantastic albums way better than any of the nominees are ignored.
There's a bunch of other flaws, but that's the biggest.